Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tees for me

I went away with my craft group back in October.  It was hard to slum it at Pearl Beach, but someone had to do it.  I managed to sew 4 tops for me and some leggings and a hoodie for Will's ninja outfit.  No photos of the ninja outfit.  It's stealthy.  No one seems to know where it is now that Halloween is over.

Me and Will in his pjs.  The top is an Ottobre pattern, 02/07 #4 in black cotton/spandex (Stella) knit.
Otto 0207 #4 in black


Then I made the Cinderella*Zwergen*Mode Mareena pattern in three different fabrics with different embellishments. 

In Hilco knits, a print knit for the body and campante strips for the sleeves and binding.
Flowery print Mareena


In black Stella knit with a silver glitter tree iron-on.  Iron-on was cut out with my Silhouette cutter.
Silver tree Mareena


In charcoal marle stella with an Urban Threads embroidery
Lovebirds Mareena

4 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

Lovely tops, lots of variety. I still haven't managed to track down the adult sized Mareena now that Lisa doesn't sell them anymore. Any idea where I could get it in Oz?

Suzie said...

Sara, they look gorgeous. All of them (although you would probably have known I would favour the Hilco one.)
I nominated you for some blog awards. You've probably had them a zillion times over but I just want to acknowledge your influence on me. Thanks for all your positive words and support. You rock!
Suzie
www.nomoa.co.nz

willow and moo said...

Kel, I don't know where else to find the pattern in Australia. I'd probably just order it from overseas. The postage shouldn't be bad on a pattern. Such a shame Lisa isn't getting more of this pattern. It's definitely one of my favourites.

Thanks Suzie. I just realised that your blog isn't in my reader which is a HUGE oversight. I've been in a bit of a funk with my blog and reading others. :)

Andréa said...

Love these tops! How do u determine what size to make for yourself? I always struggle with that am sooo afraid to waste fabric!